Shortwriting31 provides blog on Motivational Story, Space, Mysterious things and Biography are available in short, quality and so informative that you can't see in other website. Your time isn't wait and read here quality article..

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Elephant and Pig: Motivational Story

  • An elephant took a bath in a river and was walking on the road. When it neared a bridge, it saw a pig fully soaked in mud coming from the opposite direction. The elephant silently moved to one side and then started walking.
  • The unclean pig later spoke to his pig friends in attitudely "See how small these things are? even elephant was afraid of me and moved to other side to let me go"
  • On hearing this, elephants questioned their friend "Is it true?".
  • The elephant smiled and reply, “I could have easily crushed the dirty pig under my big leg, but I was clean and the pig was very dirty. By crushing it, I will become dirty so I wanted to avoid it. Since I moved to other side".
This story tells that two things
1.You need not react to every opinion, every comment or every situation.
2.Kick the drama and keep going ahead.

1 comment:

Please do not enter spam link here!!