Shortwriting31 provides blog on Motivational Story, Space, Mysterious things and Biography are available in short, quality and so informative that you can't see in other website. Your time isn't wait and read here quality article..

Saturday 20 June 2020

Story


  • Once upon a time, the three man were sitting by a lake, doing deep meditation.
  • Just one of them, stood up and said “I seem to have forgotten my mat at home. I should go back and bring it.”
  • Stepping on the waters before him, he walked across to the other side, where their small hut stood. He went inside the hut, took him mat and go back to his location.
  • When first man came, another man stood up said “I just remember, I haven’t dried my washed clothes." So, go the way by lake and come back into few minutes. 
  • Third man watched all this all. Figuring that this was test of his skill. He declared “So you both think that your abilities are superior to mine and Watch me.
  • Saying this he stood up to the edge of river bank. He put his first feet into water. He fell into waist high water. He waded out and tried again and again, to no avail.
  • After all, seen watching by two man, the one asked to other “Should we tell them where there are back in the are stepping stones are?”

So, don’t overreact the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter spam link here!!