Shortwriting31 provides blog on Motivational Story, Space, Mysterious things and Biography are available in short, quality and so informative that you can't see in other website. Your time isn't wait and read here quality article..

Thursday 23 July 2020

#3rd Story

  • This story about god and a person name is Pujari who adore of gods. Person has lives in village. when the village undertaken the flood, all villager has left the village but Pujari did not leave the village when someone ask him he said this my god would save me.
  • He is gone in meditation while one old person came to Pujari and take with him but Pujari also refuse this man. He is in high place in the flood.
  • After one week he still doing nothing also military mans come to recuse to Pujari and another villager but still Pujari also refuse this too. And said my god will save us me so you go. After sometimes Pujari can’t still alive in flood.
  • After his death he met his god whom to adore and ask questions I am your big adore. Why you can’t save my life.
  • God replies: Idiot man I helped you twice one for old man and second as for military man you think I don’t come to save your life? Why are you refuse this person this all send by me?
  • Pujari thinks about all it replied, I think you save my life in your original avatar. Why shouldn’t come in original avatar?
  • God replied you know that I am in everywhere and also in every person I lived. So, this people who have too come to help you is me but refuse it.
So, you think not every friends or relatives or other people is harm you but they can help you because is all happened by gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter spam link here!!